Custom Color /Green /Lime Green - 2


Yesterday I posted about expanding my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint color range for green by mixing Antibes Green and English Yellow to make a brighter, lime green.





Today I want to share my results of mixing Antibes Green with Arles in 1:1, 1:2, and  2:1 proportions.




These variations remind me of the mossy green that develops on old terra cotta pots left in the elements.





Here are some more examples found on Pinterest of adding Lime Green to add a bold splash to your color palette.












And finally, although I did not paint this door, I could not resist adding an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint color scheme to the image. A word of caution, use Lime Green carefully.  Too much can easily become overwhelming and if slightly "off" can be wincingly wrong.





No comments:

Post a Comment