Upholstered Bench


Although the color palette on this small upholstered bench is fairly straight forward, what is significant is that the entire bench, including fabric was painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.The fabric had very little wear, but I had grown tired of the print, making it a perfect candidate for painting with Chalk Paint. I used a mix of Old White and Pure White on the upholstery and Graphite, French Linen, and Paris Grey on the legs. Clear wax only, on the fabric giving it an almost leather texture.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty piece! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an upholstered chair I would LOVE to paint. I am so chicken, though! The fabric has some texture to it and I think that makes me more nervous. I wish you were nearby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an upholstered chair I would LOVE to paint. I am so chicken, though! The fabric has some texture to it and I think that makes me more nervous. I wish you were nearby!!

    ReplyDelete