Color Relationships





Inspiration today comes from Joss & Main. Using muted greens and yellows creates a style reminiscent of old world furniture on this new, reproduction, chest of drawers.  To recreate a similar look, layer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® colors Chateau Grey and Versailles on the frame and Arles on the drawers. Finish with Clear Wax. Dark Wax adds another level of depth and complexity to the simple green and yellow color palette. New and old in combination.

For more inspiration check out these posts you may have missed. Stack of Bowls,  At the Harbor, and Heart of the House

3 comments:

  1. I own this. Bought it several years ago.😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors you show are true to the actual item. Hmmm. So interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary,
      Thanks for letting me know my colors are true to the original piece. Always great to hear when I get it right! I appreciate your support.
      Warmly, Leslie

      Delete